Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CRAZY TUESDAY

CRAZY TUESDAY I would like to share a reflection with you every Tuesday. Thomas and Libby have nicknamed Tuesday, "crazy Tuesday." Here goes nothing! Thanks to my friend Aubrey for the idea! FOR TODAY ... February 9, 2010 Outside my window ... MORE SNOW! I am thinking ... about my Regina. I am thankful for ... the love of my husband, the protection and love he provides for our family. I am wearing ... sweats and flip-flops. I am remembering in prayer ... the repose of the soul of Norman, my sister's dad (see earlier post). And for a special intention. And for Evie. I am going ... to call Jeff soon. I am currently reading ... A Priest is Not His Own, by Fulton Sheen. And Glamour Magazine. Ha! I am hoping ... to know God's will for our lives. And for my own house. On my mind ... Maddie. Lunch. Jeff. Lunch. Being prolife. Lunch. I'm hungry??? Noticing that ... Nebraska seems constantly cold. I am tired of snow, ice and cold. Why is my street SO ICY? THE SCHOOL BUS SLID TRYING TO STOP! Pondering these words ... Regina SCREAMING, "I need a hug BAD!!!" From the kitchen ... Lunch? and smoothies...must...have...smoothie Around the house ... A HUGE MESS, C.ant H.ave A.nyone. O.ver S.yndrome CHAOS! One of my favorite things ... Maddie all curled up, sound asleep with her bottom in the air From my picture journal ... I don't know how to do this feature on my blog yet, so stay-tuned for a picture journal next crazy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment