Monday, February 1, 2010

If not now, when?

I woke up this morning with this in my head... I dont even know where it is from, or where I have heard it. But, today, for some reason, it is my mantra. If not now, when? I'll get to the laundry. If not now, when? I'll get to bathing Maddie. If not now, when? I'll go to Thomas' school. If not now, when? I feel like God is prompting me. Prompting me out of my laziness and sloth. I don't want to be that way. Darn that devil! Every time I have a conversation in my head about what to do next (and yes, I do talk to myself often), I find myself, head down, embarrassed asking myself, if not now, when? I guess God wants me to get to it!

2 comments:

  1. I use that mantra all the time to prevent procrastination! Or I'll ask myself, "when is later?" Then I go get it done. Except laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are blogging!!! You have so many wonderful insights to share and I can't wait to read them. :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete