Thursday, March 25, 2010

CRAZY THURSDAY??

FOR TODAY ... March 25, 2010 Outside my window ... Sun, sun, sun...probably 50's~ I am thinking ... that God is good, and our Blessed Mother cares for us so much!!
I am thankful for ... my faith. I am wearing ... jeans, tshirt, flip flops. I am remembering in prayer ... Emily and Paul, and J.D. and my dad. I am going ... to watch the KSU advance tonight to the elite 8! Go cats!. I am currently reading ... cookbooks. I am hoping ... that J.D. takes every opportunity that he is given. On my mind ... I want to buy a house! It is constantly on my mind. Noticing that ... This solemnity has been ESPECIALLY good to us!. Pondering these words ... Fiat! From the kitchen ...TACOS! and dessert...God loves us!
Around the house ... fairly clean despite Regina's best efforts this morning! ditto. One of my favorite things ... my kids' cheeks... peferct for nuzzling!
From my picture journal ...

No comments:

Post a Comment