Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CRAZY TUESDAY

FOR TODAY ... March 9, 2010
Outside my window ... Fog and RAIN!! I'll take it! The snow on the ground is G-O-N-E!
I am thinking ... that addiction is an awful thing.
I am thankful for ... my faith.
I am wearing ... Husker jacket and swishy pants.
I am remembering in prayer ... Emily and Paul, and J.D. and my dad.
I am going ... to make it through this evening without Jeff.
I am currently reading ... A Priest is Not His Own, by Fulton Sheen, and Hero of the Underground by Jason Peter
I am hoping ... that J.D. is safe where he is at right now.
On my mind ... J.D., my brother, who was just sentenced to a prison term.
Noticing that ... I'm sometimes lonely.
Pondering these words ... SODA IS LIQUID SATAN! (From Skinny B*%#^), another book I am reading!
From the kitchen ... the best chicken strips I have ever eaten, and I make some with buffalo sauce, I might as well be sitting in Chilis!
Around the house ... fairly clean despite Regina's best efforts this morning!
One of my favorite things ... Maddie cuddling up on me and falling asleep, yay for babies!
From my picture journal ... Picture of Emily, J.D. and me from 3 Christmases ago... (see above)

1 comment:

  1. Do you MAKE the chicken strips yourself, or just bake them? I'd love to get the recipe or brand name from you. We're big chicken strip fans over here :).

    ReplyDelete