Sunday, November 28, 2010

CRAZY DAYS!

Hi all!

I just wanted to let you know not to give up on me. I have been very busy. My dad had major surgery this last Monday with some complications, needless to say, that has added to a crazy week, as I try very hard to get there everyday. Throw Thanksgiving travel and Black Friday in there, and nuts! Oh, and did I mention that I went to the Nebraska game on Friday?? Oh, and...we move in 2 and 1/2 days. Oh, and I am building a baby, 28 weeks along. Geesh, no wonder I am exhausted!

I am seriously looking forward to my children (3 of the 4) going back to school tomorrow after a 5 day weekend! Maybe, then I can pack. YIKES!

Anyway, love to all the bloggers, next time I am on, I will be settling into my new house! Cheers to that!

~Sarah

2 comments: