Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CRAZY TUESDAY

FOR TODAY ... November 9, 2010

Outside my window ... the temps are dropping. It was 72 today, and will be 53 tomorrow.
I am thinking ... I should go to bed soon.
I am thankful for ... family.
I am wearing ... tshirt and jeans.
I am remembering in prayer ... my friend and her son.
I am going ... to sleep well tonight.
I am currently reading ... not much, just packing.
I am hoping ... that we close Monday.
On my mind ... MY NEW HOUSE!!!
Noticing that ... friendships are complex, and that our insecurities can run very deep.
Pondering these words ..."mama".
From the kitchen ... My very generous dad brought us a Popeyes chicken dinner! Yummo!
Around the house ... boxes everywhere!!! Love it!
One of my favorite things ...quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment