Thursday, November 4, 2010

CRAZY Thursday!

FOR TODAY ... November 4, 2010


Outside my window ... Brrrr...it's supposed to get down to 29 degrees tonight, and possibly snow next Saturday...

I am thinking ... that true friends are excited for things that make you excited!

I am thankful for ... the grace of Confession.

I am wearing ... Husker hoodie and swishy pants.

I am remembering in prayer ... my dad.

I am going ... to sleep well tonight.

I am currently reading ... friends' blogs.

I am hoping ... that our move goes well.

On my mind ... MY NEW HOUSE!!!

Noticing that ... cleaning the tub for 2 hrs straight yesterday made me sore today!

Pondering these words ...

From the kitchen ... Jeff "cooked" sliced ham and chips. I am not complaining.

Around the house ... getting ready to move!!

One of my favorite things ... my nice warm bed.

From my picture journal ... sorry, coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Staci, didn't you just give birth!? I'm impressed that you even remember where the computer is!

    ReplyDelete